Sunday, December 18, 2011

Side project of Trent Reznor will finally release LP


Trent Reznor's side project How To Destroy Angels will finally release full-length album. It should be out  in early 2012.

Reznor formed this band with his wife Mariqueen Maandig and his writing partner Atticus Ross. They previously released EP.

Reznor told Rolling Stone:

"[We are] finishing our full-length record, which has fully matured our sound into something that is very unique. I can’t wait for that record to come out, actually probably [in the] first quarter of next year. Really, why I stopped Nine Inch Nails as a live entity was because it started to feel like I've done it, I've done it, and I've done it again. I started to feel like I needed reinvention and I needed to force myself into that," he added. "

Hopefully, he won't forget about NIN entirely...

No comments:

Post a Comment