Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dave Grohl will drum on new Queens of the Stone Age album!


This is pure awesomeness. Dave Grohl and QOTSA recording new album together? Hell yes!

First of all, exciting news is that Queens of the Stone Age are recording new album, which should be out prior to their Download Festival 2013 appearance. I think only this fact made a lot of people happy.

However, when all the fans found out that Dave Grohl is back in the band, everybody probably was like: "Holy Shit, this is even more awesome!". At least that was my reaction...

Anyway, I think this is great and really unexpected news. I mean, Dave Grohl drummed on QOTSA's best album called Songs for the Deaf (2002), but nobody probably thought he could be on their new effort as well. Well, dream of many came true.

I wonder if he will perform live though. It would be awesome and since Foo Fighters are on hiatus, I think it is not impossible.

Dave Grohl also recently revealed poster for his documentary movie Sound City. It looks pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment