Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Check out new music video from Placebo


As I previously informed you, my favorite band Placebo released new EP entitled B3 this past Monday (September 15). It is their first new album in more than three years (if I'm counting right...).

All Placebo fans were pretty hyped about this after the band announced it and I think Placebo fulfilled their expectations with this EP. It sounds good, although they used little too much electronic music for me. But like I said, I like it. The only problem I have with this EP is that it is not a LP. However, I hope we'll get full-length album in near future, too.

Today, the band revealed also a new music video for title track "B3". I'd say that it is typical Placebo music video - little weird and little pessimistic but kind of encouraging as well. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment