Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stream new album from The Smashing Pumpkins

Very anticipated (and many times postponed) new record from The Smashing Pumpkins Oceania comes out next week. However, you can listen to it in its entirety now via iTunes.

The record is part of their monumental 44-song project, Teargarden By Kaleidyscope. This record is in the middle of it. That means, more new songs will come out later as part of this project.

I gotta admit that I didn't believe this band anymore and thought that this record will sound like shit. However, I was mistaken and I can proudly say, it is really good record and I am glad that this band is back with such good record.

Tracklisting of Oceania:

1. Quasar
2. Panopticon
3. The Celestials
4. Violet Rays
5. My Love Is Winter
6. One Diamond, One Heart
7. Pinwheels
8. Oceania
9. Pale Horse
10. The Chimera
11. Glissandra
12. Inkless
13. Wildflower

No comments:

Post a Comment