Thursday, February 16, 2012

Song of the day: The Offspring - "Pay The Man"

The Offspring's Americana, which came out in 1998 is one of my all times favorite albums. I've been listening to it since 2001 (I was only 11 years old) and it still has a lot to say to me even today. I don't think this album has low point. Even "Intro" is fucking awesome.

"Pay The Man" is the final track of the album. I gotta say, it is definitely not typical The Offspring because it's got these arabic guitar riffs, which actually sound awesome as a whole with other instruments. "Pay The Man" is also much longer than the regular song from these guys. Shame that a lot of people don't even bother listening to this song because it doesn't sound like The Offspring and it's little weird. Also, people today don't listen to albums, but only to songs (usually singles). I actually hate it when somebody says that loves certain band, but listens only to popular tracks. Anyway, this song is just epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment