Thursday, December 15, 2011

Watch new Lana Del Rey's leaked music video


Lana Del Rey's new music video for her title track of her new album "Born To Die" has leaked online. You can now watch it on russian Web site. The video cost much more money than low-budget, but great-looking video for "Video Games". However, was it worth the money?

Anyway, the singer herself wrote on Facebook about her video leaking following:

"Generally, I'm a man of few words, but I will say that this video is the most beautiful thing I've ever done. I hope you like it - this isn't the time or way I wanted to show you the video but I'm in Beijing with no access to social media, and the videos been leaked from Russia so someone is posting this for me."

Her debut album Born To Die will be out on January 30, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment