Thursday, December 29, 2011

Paramore's Hayley Williams: "I thought Taylor York would leave the band too"


Brothers Josh and Zac Farro who left the band in December 2010 have immediately formed new band called Novel American. Therefore, three members stayed in Paramore - Hayley, Taylor and bassist Jeremy Davis.

Hayley, who were strongly criticized by Josh Farro thought that Taylor will also leave the band. She was very surprised when he decided to stay in Paramore (Taylor played with Farro brothers before Paramore was formed).

Hayley told Alternative Press: "We weren't as close with Taylor as with Jeremy. I was worried that Taylor will leave us, too. One time when we went out together he told me that he's not leaving the band. Then I went to car and cried and I told to myself that everything will be fine again."

Paramore are currently working on their fourth studio album, which should be out in early 2012. They also recently released three singles (Singles Club) - "Renegade", "Hello Cold World" and "In the Mourning".

No comments:

Post a Comment