Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MCR`s guitarist has designed a guitar


My Chemical Romance`s Frank Iero has designed a guitar for charity. It is for company Epiphone. The guitar is called Phant-o-matic and consists of parts taken from different types of guitars.

Iero told Rolling Stone:

"I took the body from the Wilshire, I took the Anico Humbuckers out of the Les Paul, I put the Les Paul neck on it and headstock, changed the tuners around, and fucked a little bit with the electronics – and we made the Phant-o-matic."

MCR guitarist also revealed that the band should release new album by next summer.

He added:

"I definitely see new music coming out or at least being worked on throughout the rest of this year and hopefully maybe something coming out by summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment